- The First Billion is the Hardest by T. Boone “Slim” Pickens.
- By New York Times #1 Best-Selling authors Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen: A 3rd Serving of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 MORE stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit.
- Portrait of a man with Red Hair, by Hugh Walpole.
- The Wolf Pack of Lobo Butte, by N. C. Tuttle
- A Treasury of Laughter by Louis Untermeyer
- Murder, Twice Removed by Muriel Bradley. “*A Crime Club book!*”
- My Father, My President: A personal account of the life of George. H. W. Bush” by Doro Bush Koch
- The Barbary Coast, by Herbert Ashbury (allegedly “An unflinching account of the sinkhole of depravity and vice that once made San Francisco’s underworld the most dangerous spot in America”).
- Dick’s Daring, by A.H Biggs.
[Poem: circa 2014. Image: The Library in the Apartment of Count Lanckoronski in Vienna, Riemergasse 8 by Rudolf von Alt.]